Summer Scares Resources

Click here to immediately access the Summer Scares Resource page so that you can add some professionally vetted horror titles into your reading suggestions and fiction collections for all age levels.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Barnes & Noble Best Horror of 2017

Very few main stream sites have horror specific best lists, but Barnes & Noble is one of them.

Here is their best Horror of 2017 and I have to say, I am quite impressed by the fact that the list is actually very good. Of course I think things are missing, but I do think they have an excellent mix of titles here.

Unlike a genre specific resource which may have some niche titles that aren’t going to work at every public library, this list is one you should be using at your library for collection development. These are books you should buy for your patrons.

Click here for access

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Every year I try to do two lists, one in october, but a combination of overextending myself and a swathe of emergencies kept me from putting that one together, so I had to do one large list and shuffle around a little more.

    I know I've definitely slept on more than a few titles (I mean, no ChiZine this year? Really? They had an amazing year!) and could be better, but I'm definitely glad I put together a list that's worth a look.

    ReplyDelete